Web Content Display
The Farmington Historical Society Foundation Archives were formally established in 2015. They were collected with the objective of preserving, cataloging, storing and disseminating educational information about the past, present and future history of Farmington Country Club and its facilities, owners and activities.
Materials include numerous photographs and framed pictures, DVDs and transcripts of historical presentations (begun in 2012), maps, inventories, scrapbooks, VHS tapes of member interviews, framed posters of FHSF events, memorabilia, extensive files and books.
The Archives are managed by Anne Sloop, MLS. Resources may be checked out and returned in a timely fashion. For further information or for access to the Archives email [email protected].
Untitled Basic Web Content
FHSF Online Video Collection
- Traveling Early Albemarle | Rick Britton
- Looking for a Hole-In-One | Mark Krebs, Scott Kinnan, Geoff Montross
- Birdwood Plantation | Richard Guy Wilson, Katie Watts, and Francis Holland Good
- Francis Walker Gilmer | Alan Shaw Taylor
- Swimming Through the Years | Locke Boyer
- George Divers and the Convention Army | Dr. Joseph W.A. Whitehorne and Dr. George Sanborn
- Ladies of the Neighborhood | Elizabeth Chew
- Farmington Women and Their Influence on Golf in America | Robbye King Unger
- Founding a University on the Ruins of a College | Alan Shaw Taylor