Assistant Manager Program
Assistant Manager In Development Program
Farmington Country Club’s Assistant Manager in Development (AMID) Program offers a unique and rewarding opportunity for the hospitality management graduate interested in pursuing a career in club management. This three-year program offers a competitive salary, progressive management responsibilities, and ongoing training for professional development.
- A structured, professional development program that combines department-specific activities and projects with an individualized curriculum of training and education, designed to prepare participants for careers in club management
- Rotational placements for three years in the Club’s food and beverage and clubhouse operations, including: a la carte restaurants, banquets and catering, and front office (overnight guest room) operations
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- One-on-one mentoring from experienced Club managers
- Participation in the Club’s Performance Management Program
- Opportunity for individual development and furthering the Club’s vision through conversations with managers about goals and performance strengths, accomplishments, and areas for development
- Participation in the Club’s Assistant Manager in Development Program
- Participation in managers meetings, training programs, and CMAA education sessions
- Club-sponsored CMAA membership
- Bonus upon completion of program.